Medscape offers various educational programs, and recently released Telemedicine Best Practices. This program was felt to be relevant and timely for our insureds and may have a benefit in preventing potential medical malpractice claims. The program will discuss how clinicians should implement telemedicine within their practice and how telemedicine should be used to provide high-level care to patients.
The program will focus on the following areas:
- Telemedicine Best Practices: Implementation Pathway and Workflow
- Telemedicine Best Practices: Identifying Optimal Technologies and Platforms for Your Practice
- Telemedicine: Best Practices During the Virtual Visit
- Basic Introduction
- Virtual Patient-Assisted Physical Examination
- Wrapping-Up the Visit (Closing Checklist)
- Remote Patient Monitoring: Best Practices
MPIE Education Credit
This program will meet the requirement for the MPIE Loss Prevention Program for the policy year if you are not otherwise assigned specialty-specific education and Medscape will award 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
To receive MPIE credit, you must complete all of the Medscape program requirements and submit the CME certificate to email@example.com or fax it to 616.741.1999.
Please click here to review the education program.
**Note: Based on your browser, you will have either educational videos or readable content.
Please contact MPIE Risk Management with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.202.1997.